E-Concepts Digital Knowledge Libraries
Digital frameworks to efficiently and effectively capture and distribute human knowledge.
WHAT ARE DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE LIBRARIES?
Digital Knowledge Libraries are custom built, dynamic, with tiered digital databases categorisation that allows human knowledge, research and knowhow to be captured or logged in an uniform and logical manner; thereby allowing this human expertise to be accessed in simple and logical parcels by end users.
WHO USES DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE LIBRARIES?
Primarily deployed as a complimentary research tool, allowing findings and knowhow from research to be built into a framework so that knowledge can be better disseminated
This is also applicable to Trade/Sector bodies to define and raise universal standards among industry disciplines
Applicable as an in-company knowledge best practice reference system allowing effective coordination and maintenance of company standards and quality control procedures.
WHY DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE LIBRARIES?
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency in idea knowledge transfer and dissemination
- Centralised knowledge in structure that allows any number of knowledge contributors
- Dynamic and tailored presentation of knowledge to any number of end users. (other researchers, strategy managers, trade professionals and general public)
- Effectiveness 100% 100%
- Efficiency 100% 100%
- Based on initial discussion, eConcepts will prepare a written prototype description, wireframe and schedule an initial workshop. During the initial workshop we will present concept to knowledge experts and together we will develop and refine the wireframe.
- eConcepts will develop a beta version of the knowledge library, organise a workshop to present the system and provide tutorials to show knowledge experts how to log knowledge to the system. After a trial period a review will be undertaken and the wireframe for the master version will be discussed and agreed.
- Based on previous learnings, a master system will be developed with Multi researcher login capabilities and tiered user level administration along with custom output user interface and automated reporting based on end user stakeholder type(s).